Tough, efficient, easily cleaned, and quick to set up, the TLC-50 Eco Brooder features:
- Accurate digital temperature control adjustable through an easy to use menu
- Unique air filtration for removal of airborne bacteria and fungi from the chamber (filter replacements available).
- Removable clear door and immersible lower half of the cabinet with smooth, mirror finish interior for easy cleaning.
- Water reservoir with top up to reduce the risk of dehydration.
- Adjustable fresh air exchange through a door mounted vent.
- For temperature alarms, automatic humidity control and other additional facilities please see the TLC-50 Advance.
The new TLC-40 and TLC-50 parrot brooders fulfil all these functions very cost effectively and can also double as a Hospital Cage for sick or injured birds. The two models differ in size; the TLC-40 has an effective volume of 40 litres (10 US gallons) and the TLC-50, 100 litres (26 US gallons).
Furthermore each model is available with either Eco or Advance control system. The Eco provides digital control and read-out temperature whereas the Advance also shows humidity, includes temperature and power failure alarms and can be further supplemented by Brinsea’s optional EX Humidity Pump to provide full control of humidity too. The Advance versions include switchable internal LED lighting which is both efficient and effective.
- Accurate and adjustable digital temperature control
- Smooth, easy-to-clean interior
- No vulnerable edges for birds to chew
- Positive pressure with gentle fan ventilation
- Twin stage filter, for removal of harmful bacteria and fungi
- Water reservoir for increasing humidity with external top up
- Permanent calibrated digital temperature control with additional features and flexibility in Advance versions
- Tough, clear hinged door with secure catch
- Choice of two generous sizes suitable for a wide range of species
- 2 year guarantee
(subject to simple online registration)
With hygiene a top priority for your birds, the TLC-40 and 50 parrot brooders have been carefully designed to make cleaning as easy as possible. The lower half of the cabinets and doors are removable allowing them to be scrubbed and immersed. It is also easy to wipe clean the high gloss finish of the ABS plastic upper cabinet and the fan guard is simply detached to allow access to clean the fan. Even the heater is encased in a metal tube making cleaning easy. The control circuit is housed away from the chamber for reliability.
Airflow in the TLC-40 and TLC-50 brooders has been carefully optimized to ensure consistent distribution of heat, so that all chicks are at the same temperature but with the fan maintaining gentle airspeeds so that down and dust are not blown around.
The design of the air circulation system results in a slight positive pressure within the chamber which resists the inflow of any unfiltered air from outside. This use of slight pressure differences is a proven method in hospital isolation wards to resist the spread of airborne bio-hazards. This positive pressure results in a small but essential airflow through the brooder chamber with fresh air drawn in through the inlet 2-stage electrostatic filter and into the chamber and stale air is discharged around the door and through the adjustable vent. As internal air is circulated it
passes through two internal 2-stage electrostatic filters which remove airborne dust, spores and bacteria. All the filters are washable and replacement filter sets are available from Brinsea or from your local stockist.
To order quote part number HD021.
Warm air at brooding temperature can result in dehydration of the hatchlings so the TLC-40 and 50 brooders incorporate a water reservoir over which air is circulated to increase humidity within the chamber. The water reservoir is filled from outside the unit and is clear, allowing the user to monitor the water level. The reservoir contains white evaporating block to help increase humidity and these blocks are available from Brinsea Products or your local stockist. The water reservoir is removable for cleaning. The low weight of the TLC-40 and 50 brooders make them easy to carry.
Exterior Dimensions: 21.5" x 27" x 19.5"
Floor area: 23.5" x 15.5"
Volume: 26 Gallons
Power Supply: 115V, 60W
Weight: 19 lbs
The TLC-40 and 50 brooders are fully guaranteed and will be repaired or replaced if a fault should arise within the guarantee period (see terms of guarantee). Brinsea Products Ltd and their agents will not be responsible for loss or damages in the event of a failure, however caused, and the user is advised to arrange their own insurance cover where loss of power, mechanical or electrical failure might result in unacceptable losses. In order that we can continue our policy of innovation and improvement we reserve the right to alter specifications without notice.
|Model||TLC 50 Eco|
|Chicken Egg Capacity||No|
|Goose Egg Capacity||No|
|Quail Egg Capacity||No|
- Amazing!!!!Review by farmerchick
Price Value Quality