You have no items in your shopping cart.
Durable Plastic Trays For Chicken Egg Storage & Incubation
This set includes Six (6) Universal/Chicken Egg Trays. Used in conjunction with the 1202, 1500, or 1502 incubators, these are a great 1-step solution for egg management. You can gather your eggs directly into the trays, use them for spray disinfectant treating, they can be stacked for cool storage, and then can be loaded directly into your cabinet incubator (not stackable in the incubator). By reducing the number of times that you must physically touch the eggs, you are reducing chance of harm to the egg through bacteria or mishandling. The GQF MFG cabinet model incubators have three turning trays, each accomodating 2 of the egg trays. So this set will completely fill your incubator, and when full, holds 270 eggs. Each tray holds 45 eggs, ranging from bantam to pheasant to medium chicken eggs. The open rack design allows for maximum air flow around the eggs, allowing them to hold the appropriate temperature during incubation.
6 Universal Chicken Plastic Egg Trays. Each will hold 45 eggs, with total capacity of 270 eggs for the whole set.
- Great multi-purpose product aids in egg gathering, cleaning, storage, and incubation.
- Easily cleaned between uses with soap, water, and disinfectant.
- Reusable- high quality plastic lasts almost forever.
- Can hold any medium sized egg, including bantam, pheasant, and medium chicken eggs.
- Perfect for use with the 1202, 1500, and 1502 Cabinet Incubators made by GQF.
- Can be easily stacked during storage.
- Reduces egg handling for improved egg health.
Weight: 5 lbs