Thermal Air Egg Incubation
The radiant heat tube gently warms the inside of the incubator, the air and eggs. Thermal action of the heated air flowing out of the exhaust vents in the top of the incubator, draws fresh air in through the bottom vent. This thermal air flow also assists the drying of the chicks after they hatch. This design includes two small windows on top for viewing. The wafer thermostat is proven, accurate technology that produces great hatch results. During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from settling to one side and to exercise the embryo. Without an automatic turner in place all Hova-Bators will hold any size egg, from 130 small Quail eggs, up to 50 large duck eggs. You can also choose to add an egg turner at any time, and select from the #1610 Quail & Chicken Egg Turners, #1611 Chicken/Universal Egg Turner, or the #1614 Goose/Large Egg Turner. Adding an egg turner will reduce your time-investment and ultimately reduce stress and worry while increasing your hatch rates.
1- 1602 Thermal Air Hova-Bator
- Double viewing window allows for easy visibility of all eggs.
- Great for classroom use as it is easy to setup, maintain, and view.
- Thick, sturdy sidewalls with rounded corners allow better airflow
- Versatile, proven thermostat with great accuracy from 72ºF to 110ºF.
Incubator Dimensions: 18” x 18” x 9 1 /2”, 110 Volt AC. 25 Watt Heat Element (220 Volt available for export).
|Chicken Egg Capacity||50|
|Goose Egg Capacity||12|
|Quail Egg Capacity||130|
- Great incubator at a great priceReview by Leland R.
Price Value Quality
- Great Little IncubatorReview by Chris M.
Value Quality Price
Once I had the unit setup I did not have to touch the temp again and just put eggs in and pulled babies out. (Posted on 3/9/2013)