The R-Com 20 incubator is a great choice for incubating virtually all bird eggs. This incubator has all digital controls for temperature and humidity as well as an adjustable egg tray. We highly recommend this model to both hobby and exotic species breeders.
This unit comes with the universal tray which will hold any size egg, and holds up to 10 Large size eggs, or up to 50 Small eggs.
- Sensor for the opening of view-window
- Automatic movement stop of fan for safety
- Incubation data saving function if power goes out
- Easy and convenient operation
- Automatic Temp/Humidity setting and control
- Lots of visability with large double-paned viewing window
- Alarm for water supplement
- Easy to use locking device holds lid securely
- Easily disassembles for cleaning
- Air flow fin board reduces temp variations, includes 3 strong BLDC Fans
- Fahrenheit and Centigrade change available
The upgraded humidity system of this incubator means that there is no use for evaporating pads. It comes with a large water tank, allowing for maximum humidity capacity. Easy to use, and a digital readout lets you know what your humidity levels are, and controls them automatically.
The exterior styling is sleek and attractive. It features a double paned viewing window, a easy fill water supplement hole, a locking button for extra security, and a temp/humidity sensor to make sure everything is running exactly how you want it to be.
The internal features include an innovative evaporation heater that creates your humidity, an automatic egg turning device, an air circulation fan, heater, and large water reserve tank.
The digital controls are easy to use. They include temperature and humidity adjustment controls, as well as buttons for controlling automatic egg turning. In addition to the digital displays of humidity and temperature, they also feature indicator lights that show you if the heater is working, if the humidification system is working, if automatic egg turning is active, and one that will blink to alert you that your water level is running low. All the function you need is literally at the touch of a button.
Setting up your R-Com 20 for use is pretty simple- just assemble the components as show, lock the lid, and plug it in!
Power- AC 100V-120V, 50Hz
Temp Limits- 68F-107.6F
Humidity Limits- 20%-70%
Capacity- Universal Tray 10-50 eggs
Weight- 9 lbs 9.4 oz
Dimensions- 20" x 16" x 6"
|Chicken Egg Capacity||20|
|Goose Egg Capacity||10|
|Quail Egg Capacity||50|
- Perfect Incubator Review by Cecil Matthews
Value Quality Price