Incubation With A View
Every breeder knows that having visibility of your eggs is important. They also know that reducing the number of times you open your incubator lid or door will help you maintain more consistent temperatures. The TurboFan Circulated Air Hova-Bator #1583 offers a full top, double plate plastic viewing window that allows you visibility of all of your eggs without opening the unit. This unit is great for the classroom or learning environment as it can allow many people to look inside at once, and allows for great observation of the hatching process. This unit is also able to keep an even better temperature consistency through utilization of the TurboFan circulated air system. This system helps reduce hot and cold spots, and leads to an overall better hatching environment. With the TurboFan, it is important to note that your humidity will rise faster than with a thermal air only unit, so you will want to make sure you know how to monitor and adjust those levels prior to incubating. Once your incubator is set up and ready to go, all you have to do is add your eggs, turn accordingly, monitor your temp and humidity, and wait for them to hatch!
Without a turner in place all Hova-Bators will hold any size egg, from 130 small Quail eggs, up to 50 large duck eggs.
1- 1583 TurboFan Incubator with Wafer-Style Thermostat and Sanitary Liner Included
- Large, Double Paned Plastic Viewing Window makes this a great choice for groups, such as classrooms, science projects, or for promotional or advertising work.
- Large window also reduces unnecessary opening of incubator, leading to more consistent temperatures.
- TurboFan offers even heat distribution and better temperature control.
- Wafer-Thermostat proves an economical, effective, and easy way to regulate the temperature within your incubator.
18'' x 18'' x 9 1/2'', 110 Volt AC,, 25 Watt ( 220 Volt Available for export)
|Chicken Egg Capacity||50|
|Goose Egg Capacity||15|
|Quail Egg Capacity||130|
- Easy to useReview by Stacey
Price Value Quality