96 Egg Incubator with Automatic Turner
With a large capacity and small footprint, this incubator is the ideal choice for many medium scale breeders, and has all the features a pro would expect. With a digital control panel featurinig digital temperature controls, humidity readout, countdown timer, and the ability to set alarms, you can have more control over your incubation than ever before.
Did I mention the dual fans for even temperature distribution? And the ventilation holes for fresh air exchange? And that it comes with 2 levels for true versatility? And the instruction manual that not only explains machine setup and calibration, but also troubleshooting and incubation tips? Oh yes, it has all of that, and more! With a clear base, you can easily see all of your eggs during incubation without even opening the incubator. You can use both levels for incubating, both for hatching, or one of each, giving you a true all-in-one machine. The features of this incubator just keep going, and for the price point, it is unparalleled.
*Some Assembly Required
96 eggs from Quail to Goose
- Automatic Egg Turning turns eggs every 2 hours
- All Digital Display includes Temp readout and setting, humidity readout, countdown timer, and alarms
- Incubator can be easily calibrated if needed
- Fahrenheit Temperature Display
- 2 Levels for true versatility- can use both levels as incubators, or one as incubator one as hatcher, or both as hatchers.
- Universal Egg Turner- no need to change racks for different sized eggs
- Egg Turners easily removed for reptile egg or large egg incubation
- 2 Internal fans provide consistent temperature throughout
- Ventilation holes allow for fresh air exchange
- Complete instruction with in-depth troubleshooting and tips
1- 110vlt Heater Top
2- Stackable Incubation Bases
2- Automatic Egg Turners
1- Easy Fill Water Bottle for Humidity
1- Comprehensive Instruction Manual
20" x 21" x 15"
|UPC||Does Not Apply|
|Chicken Egg Capacity||No|
|Goose Egg Capacity||No|
|Quail Egg Capacity||No|
- Good incubatorReview by Rachel
Price Value Quality